A sought-after gated community comprising 3 & 4 BHK Apartments in two iconic towers (G + 19 Storey) starting at Rs. 1.05 Cr. with 2.47% Interest on home loan till possession. These luxurious homes in Godrej Solitaire in Godrej Nest Noida, inspired by the world's best developments, make sure you get the best. Experience a stunning sunrise and view the beauty of nature from the balcony of your contemporary homes at Godrej Solitaire iconic Towers.
Advantageously placed in a coveted location Noida Sector 150 nearby Noida - Greater Noida Expressway, Yamuna Expressway and Metro Station, you can experience quick connectivity to NCR's prime locations like never before. This appealing development is blessed with a range of world-class amenities to satisfy all your lifestyle needs.
Take a look at the project exclusive amenities available 24X7:
Ultra modern amenities, that's what you get when your address reads Godrej Nest Solitaire Towers.
Find your own space. Luxury living should not be limited to the four walls & beams, or be measured by the floor plan. That's why when you step into Godrej Solitaire Noida in Godrej NEST, a project by one of the top builders in Delhi NCR, we know you won't just find your dream address, you'll find your own refuge. And, we know, you can't wait to book your apartment at here at the time of site visit.
Amazing Lifestyle Update
This is an avant-garde spaciously designed development with every amenities necessary for a peaceful & convenient lifestyle. Godrej Solitaire New towers in Godrej NEST is designed for your comfort and offer facilities like, green landscape, water bodies and much more. Besides, these spacious 3 & 4 BHK Apartments, Noida also give you a satisfaction of investing in one of the fastest growing regions with excellent connectivity to everything essential.
Godrej Solitaire NEST Noida is located within Noida Sports City a 600 acre primarily residential sector where only 20% of the total land is assigned for the construction activities and the rest 80% is being kept for greens & landscaping and other uses like:-
One can have the advantage of both worlds - privacy of luxury apartments and socialization in amenity areas.